Late registration is available, and walk-in registration will be available on-site. IMPORTANT – Late registrations and walk-in registrations do NOT include conference meals. Final counts have already been turned into the hotel. Please click HERE to complete a late registration.
There is still time to register to register to attend a special breakout session with Keynote Speaker Amy Eisenstein – “How to Start or Grow Your Individual Giving Program” from 11:00am – 12:00pm on Sunday, October 16th! Please click HERE to pre-register.
**Conference Ambassador Volunteers Needed!**
Volunteer Jobs Available:
- Program Helper – Assist program speakers in setting up and help with questions.
- Registration Table Helper – Check in conference attendees and help with questions.
- Exhibitor Hall Helper – Check-in exhibitor attendees and help with questions.
- Conference Photographer – Take photos of the conference for a shift or two.
- Work with really great librarians from all over New England.
- Learn about the fun dynamics and inners workings of a library conference.
- Give back to an organization that you love <3
Signing up is super easy. Contact Maura Deedy, Ambassador Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know what jobs you’d like to do and what days you’ll be at conference.
If you are a vendor, you do not need to register for conference. Completing your exhibitor application acts as your registration.